the client //
remedi pure stepped up during the pandemic that swept the entire world, diverting manufacturing resources and shifting their focus to create professional-grade hand sanitizer, ethyl alcohol cleaning solution, foaming hand soap, gloves, wipes, and more to help combat the spread of germs.
the challenge //
remedi pure was all, “can you build us a brand, website, seo strategy, press, and social media accounts to get our product into the hands of a public who needed it yesterday? oh, and to follow new regulations against the overselling of hand sanitizer and general disinfectant products.”
and, we were all, “yeah, we can do that.”
the solution //
our design team created a new logo for the brand. then, the design, content, and web development teams worked together to build an engaging e-commerce website that would not only provide the best possible user experience on desktop and mobile, but would also streamline internal support processes.
by creating innovative marketing strategies, we worked together with the client to get over $900,000 in online sales in less than four months. remedi pure generated an additional $500,000 from healthcare, businesses and government agencies on the wholesale side of essential sanitation products in the first four months of the pandemic.
the holistic product launch strategy encompassed:
- press release of remedi pure’s launch to journalists across the country
- partnership with a well-established brand to send a co-branded email blast out to an audience of +100,000 people with overlapping interests.
- a sales campaign, so that for every $30 spent, customers would receive a free 2oz bottle of hand sanitizer.
- authentic-lifestyle imagery on remedi pure social media pages, and in monthly newsletters, to help ground the brand and establish a strong customer base.
- ongoing extensive research to make sure that remedi pure was following all updated safety guidelines provided by the cdc to ensure verbiage, visuals, and advertisements were in compliance.